Featuring an extra cuff with thumb loops and a full length zip you can choose exactly how insulated you want to be. Seamless silicone gripper on the hem keeps everything where it should be, regardless of the conditions.
Reflective top pocket binding and piping on the hem matches the detail on the swooping 5 pocket design. 2 of the pockets are zipped and waterproof, including the easy-access hip pocket.
The classic VB logo is Cornelli embroidered on the chest with Vélobici subtly embroidered on the centre rear pocket (long sleeve), Vélobici embroidered across the shoulders (long sleeve). The front and pocket zips complete the look with VB chainring logo zip pullers.
The meryl/lycra actisystem fabric is exceptionally soft but durable, ride after ride and wash after wash. Moisture management technology offers exceptional wicking, dries quickly and it’s tight knit gives you protection from the wind.
All Vélobici clothing is 100% designed and manufactured in the UK. VB/Pro – VR1 fabric is produced in Nottingham and the garments are made in Leicestershire.
- Luxurious meryl/lycra long sleeve jersey with thumb loops
- Soft knitted thermal loop
- Full length zip with chin guard
- Reflective ‘Vélobici’ piping on the pocket binding and hem
- 5 pockets – 2 waterproof and zipped
- Embroidered Vélobici on the back and VB logo on the chest
- Made in England