The ‘Continental’ short or long sleeve is a genuine high performance 3 season jersey. The medium weight VB/Pro – VR1 fabric still provides our superior comfort and stretch, knitted with a soft thermal loop on the inside to help keep the chill at bay, and with a full length zip you can choose exactly how insulated you want to be. Seamless silicone gripper on the hem keeps everything where it should be, regardless of the conditions.
With gold reflective top pocket binding and piping on the hem matches the detail on the swooping reversed 5 pocket design. 2 of the pockets are zipped and waterproof, including the easy-access hip pocket this time on the left side. Classic VB logo is Cornelli embroidered on the chest with Vélobici embroidered across the shoulders. The front and pocket zips complete the look with VB chainring logo zip pullers.
The meryl/lycra actisystem fabric is exceptionally soft but durable, ride after ride and wash after wash. Moisture management technology offers exceptional wicking, dries quickly and it’s tight knit gives you protection from the wind.
All Vélobici clothing is 100% designed and manufactured in England. VB/Pro – VR1 fabric is produced in Nottingham and the garments are made in Leicestershire.
- Luxurious meryl/lycra long or short sleeve Jersey
- Soft knitted thermal loop
- Full length zip with chin guard
- Reflective ‘Vélobici’ piping on the pocket binding, hem and sleeve cuffs
- 5 pockets – 2 waterproof and zipped
- Embroidered Vélobici on the back and Cornelli VB logo on the chest
- Designed and made in England